KickStart exists to reveal to 6th grade students that God loves them, wants to have a relationship with them, and desires for them to share His love with others through their words or actions. We strive to make our area a fun and exciting place for kids to come and enjoy their time in worship and in small groups with incredible servant leaders who are eager to pour into students.
- WE BELIEVE an intimate relationship with Jesus is the only way.
- WE BELIEVE in the development and deepening of that relationship.
- WE BELIEVE in making each person who walks into our church feel welcomed.
- WE BELIEVE that each student feels that they belong when they come to KickStart.
- WE BELIEVE in real worship.
- WE BELIEVE in reaching out to others and being missional-minded.
KickStart meets every Wednesday night from 6:30 PM until 8:00 PM in our GrowZone area at The Orchard. KickStart is for students who are in 6th grade. We have worship, a teaching, and break off into small groups with our servant leaders to further go in depth of what we discussed that night.