THE ORCHARD EXISTS TO HELP PEOPLE GROW DEEP IN THE LOVE OF JESUS AND BRANCH OUT TO OTHERS WITH THAT LOVE. WE HAVE THE PRIVILEDGE OF PARTNERING WITH GOD IN HIS WORK IN THE WORLD BY USING OUR GIFTS AND RESOURCES TO DO THIS WORK.
Options for Giving
- Weekend Services
- Simply place cash or checks in the offering bags as they are passed during the offering time at any weekend service. This offering time is primarily for those who call The Orchard their home and guests should only give if they feel moved to do so—there is no expectation that guests give. As a guest, we hope that you receive something and come back next Sunday.
- In order to provide you with a statement of your donations (explained in more detail below), we provide envelopes at the information desk in each of our sites so that you and include your name and address for recording your gift.
- By Mail
- Drop your offering in the mail to The Orchard, P.O. Box 3216, Tupelo, MS 38803. Again, be sure to include your name and address if they are not clearly on your check so that we can record your gift and provide a statement if you want one.
- Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be automatically sent to The Orchard from your checking or savings account. You can use online giving to set up a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is easy, safe and secure. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted about online giving options and how to set them up.
- Mobile Giving
- Mobile giving is the most convenient way to give to The Orchard and allows for real-time giving of a specific amount you choose each time you give. To make a gift right now, use this link; you can also set up a recurring gift so that a specific amount is given each time you give through this link. This link is also available on our app, which is available in the Apple or Android app store.